Referrals can be taken from schools only. If you a parent enquiring about Kingsmead School then please visit the admissions page. For schools – please find below the information that you will need to consider and complete in full, in order to set up an alternative provision placement. Please see below:
- Kingsmead Full-time referral form with any supporting documents e.g. Risk Assessment, EHCP, EHA, Safeguarding information
- Kingsead Full-time AP agreement requires Headteacher agreement and understanding of the provision on offer
- Risk Assessment for any individual student who requires this
- J16 Part-time referral form with any supporting documents e.g. Risk Assessment, EHCP, EHA, Safeguarding information
- Consent Form (for part time placements only)
- Confirmation of costs from the head teacher (email contract for part time placement only)
On receipt of all above points, we require 5 working days to set up any part time placement that has already been commissioned by Kingsmead School.
When requesting a discrete placement or group that hasn’t already been commissioned, it can take longer than 5 days to source and set up. Consideration and arrangements for education whilst it takes place should be made by the referrer.
When requesting a full time placement, this must be discussed and agreed by Kingsmead Panel which meets every fortnight to discuss any new referrals. Contact the AP Manager to ensure your referral is included on this agenda, along with the appropriate referral documents listed above.
For more detailed information please visit the relevant page that meets your referral route: