- To be treated with respect
- to feel safe (emotionally and physically)
- To make mistakes
- To be treated courteously by ALL members of the school community
- To be listened to without being judged.
- To respect others
- To behave in a way that keeps others safe.
- To reflect on their mistakes. To allow others to make mistakes.
- To treat everyone courteously.
- To model courteous behaviour
- To listen to others without prejudging
The three school rules are displayed in every classroom and around the building, these are:
- That children should be Ready to learn.
- That the children show Respect for everyone and everything.
- That the children staying Safe being in the right place at the right time.
The meaning of the school rules is further embedded through the use of ‘Communicate in Print’ and classroom discussion.